Year Beyond Educational Enrichment Programme 2015
Location: Western Cape
Are you are a high-achieving, motivated and committed individual who has:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Good academic results and competencies in maths, science, technology and English
- An ability to work in a diverse environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- A creative and innovative flair
If so, the Year Beyond Programme is the perfect opportunity for you!
By dedicating a year after matric or your tertiary studies, you could help expand the education horizons of learners in underperforming schools, while also enhancing your own social and economic networks. You will also have access to bursary and work experience opportunities, acquire a leadership qualification and make a real contribution to positive change in South Africa.
- 24 years old or younger.
- Personal initiative, courage, leadership and self-management.
- A minimum of a matric certificate with good (60% plus) pass in English and maths (graduates are also encouraged to apply).
- Computer skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to making a difference and impacting on the lives of others.
How To Apply
Apply for the Year Beyond Educational Enrichment Programme or forward Application Form to: email@example.com .
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now